Ambiance Villas **** EP

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 22, 2005.

1. karinav3

karinav3 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be going to Cancun for the first time in May and staying at Ambiance Villas.. So Excited!!

2. karinav3

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does Ambiance Villas have an Entertainment Tour booking office in the lobby? or do we need to go elsewhere?

3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  4. karinav3

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh ok.. I'll try to contact them to see if I can get a tour brochure or something... do you recommend booking on-line or when we get to Cancun? I wanted to do the Party Hopper :D

5. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone stayed here recently? We are planning on a family trip to Cancun w/ 3 young adults (age 19). I was thinking of either getting a 2 bedroom at here at Ambiance and just paying for meals....OR if I find a good deal, maybe 2 sep. rooms at an AI, not sure where, but I wanted to be close to party central...we probably wont see the boys much anyway, at that age, they do their own thing (until they need money, ha!).

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I know Janie stayed here and loved it, and then Catrina (Angels Among us) stayed there and didnt like it plus had some stuff stolen.

Best Day normally have a good deal running for the Ambiance Villas so dont forget to check out the hotels page:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Hotels/

7. CancunChica

CancunChica Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very low rates for the dates I'm looking at, thanks!

8. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed there in 06 and it was perfect. It wasnt too crazy but it was close enough to walk to the action.

Rooms were clean and well maintained. Beach was calm and wasnt as gorgeous as the intoxicating blue waves you find on the other side but it did just fine.

Good luck with the decision and have a great trip!

9. FloridaFun

FloridaFun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    OK here is my old screen name post when I originally wanted to go, so now 2 years later looks like we will be doing it finally, but for my son's 21st bday in December...the boys will have their own room of course and mostly do their own thing except for dinnertime lol...Myself and my BF will be going too and bringing another cpl to hang out with.

BTW the name of this hotel has been changed to "Beachscape Kin Ha"

Has anyone stayed recently? I dont think we want to do AI, want to be able to explore and eat out more and not be chained to the resort.

10. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Quiet atmosphere

This is what I'd call a "family" place.

It's definitely not where you'd go if you were seeking some action, it's very "tranquil".

So, if that's what you're looking for, it can be a good choice.

[The rooms are normally quiet enough, unless you get a room on the street, or you're in a room near the equipment rooms (pumps, etc.), which can keep you awake at night, switching on and off.]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice